What is Corana virus
The New Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is a virus that was first identified on January 13, 2020 as a result of research conducted in a group of patients who developed respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) in Wuhan Province in late December.
The outbreak was initially detected in those in the seafood and animal market in this region. Later, it spread from person to person and spread to other cities in Hubei province, especially Wuhan, and other provinces of the People’s Republic of China and other world countries.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that can cause disease in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections, ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The New Coronavirus Disease is caused by the SAR-CoV-2 virus.
What are the Ways of Protection?
It is recommended not to travel abroad as much as possible. In cases where it is compulsory to go abroad, the following rules should be observed:
The basic principles proposed to reduce the overall risk of transmission of acute respiratory infections also apply to the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). These;
-Hand cleaning should be paid attention. Hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and alcohol-based hand antiseptic should be used in the absence of soap and water. There is no need to use antiseptic or antibacterial soap, normal soap is sufficient.
- Avoid contact with mouth, nose and eyes without washing hands.
- Sick people should avoid contact (if possible, be at least 1 m away).
- Hands should be cleaned frequently, especially after direct contact with sick people or their environment.
- Due to the high presence of patients, if possible, health centers should not be visited, and contact with other patients should be minimized when it is necessary to go to a health institution.
- During coughing or sneezing, the nose and mouth should be covered with disposable tissue paper, if there is no tissue, the inside of the elbow should be used, if possible, it should not be entered into crowded places, if it is necessary to enter, the mouth and nose should be closed, and a medical mask should be used.
- Eating raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Well cooked foods should be preferred.
- Areas with high risk of general infection should be avoided, such as farms, livestock markets and areas where animals can be slaughtered.
- If any respiratory symptoms occur within 14 days after travel, a mask should be applied to the nearest healthcare facility, and the doctor should be informed about the travel history.
Foods That Protect From Bowel Cancer..
GRAINS AND DRIED LEGUMES
Foods such as whole wheat bread, bulgur, oats, chickpeas, beans, and kidney beans increase intestinal movements thanks to their high fiber content and accelerate the passage of digested food residues through the large intestine. Since toxic elements do not stay in the large intestine for a long time, the formation of harmful bacteria is prevented and the continuity of healthy intestinal flora is ensured. Take care to consume complex, whole-grain carbohydrate sources, and dried legumes at least two days a week.
“Consume raw, shelled FRESH AND” RECOMMENDATION
fibrous too much is consumed from foods, especially fruit and vegetables in Turkey. The fiber ratio of fruits and vegetables that are consumed by peeling or squeezing the skin decreases. According to expert opinions;
“We will consume fruits and vegetables raw, fresh and unshelled as much as possible. Some people want to eat peaches and apricots by peeling the peel. They peel the tangerine and rip it out of the white fibers. It is recommended to consume at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables a day. 3 of these can be in the form of fruits and 2 in the form of a vegetable dish. If we consume less than 5 portions, it means that we increase the possibility of other chronic diseases, especially cancer.
Diseases Transmitted by Air
Airborne diseases begin when viruses are inhaled or incubated in the body. Respiratory transmitted diseases are generally; It is transmitted in indoor environments, schools, shopping malls, public transportation vehicles, home or workplace environments where sick individuals are present. Here are the main airborne diseases;
- Whooping cough
Diabetes and Nutrition
Diabetes; It is a coy disease that must be made peace You need to pay attention to the types of foods you take. Here are dietary advice for diabetics … Diabetes or diabetes, an inability of the pancreas to secrete enough insulin and it is a disease that occurs as a result of not using enough insulin. This disease, which does not fully recover, continues for a lifetime. does. Some possible problems due to the disease can be prevented or can be delayed. Comfortable with the disease with an appropriate diet program you can experience. By avoiding ready-made foods you need to return to their meals. Diabetes-friendly diet in our article recommendations and information about foods that should not be consumed. you can find.
Diabetes If it has entered your life, eat healthy foods regularly and in appropriate quantities. Your “diabetes diet” practice that you can consume at meal times must. Diabetes diet, rich in nutrients, fat and calories is a less healthy eating plan. Key foods; fruits, vegetables and are grains. Actually a diabetes diet, the best food for everyone is the plan.
What is Obesity?
Obesity is the increase in fat mass in the body as a result of the energy intake being more than the energy spent.
Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable deaths after smoking.
The most important risk factors are; Decrease in physical activity, eating habits, age, gender, education level and genetics.
So Why Is It So Important? If we take a look at the diseases caused by obesity;
• Coronary Heart Diseases
• Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Stroke, Paralysis
• High Fat Ratios
• Fatty Liver
• Gallstones and diseases
• Breathing difficulties and sleep apnea syndrome
Metabolic Syndrome – insulin resistance
• Joint diseases
• Increased risk of death
• Depression • Fungal disease
• Discomfort such as herniated disc occurs.